174 Majestic Avenue
Are you tired of bland staged homes? Looking for a house with personality? This Majestic beauty is for you!
This view home sits directly on the border of Ingleside and Oceanview neighborhoods. 174 Majestic offers the rare and desirable floor plan of 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms on one level, including a master suite. The current owners have made many thoughtful renovations during their ownership. They installed a glass sidelight in the entry foyer of the home, enhancing the natural light of the home the moment you walk through the door.
The kitchen has been refreshed, with rich bamboo floors, and the addition of a gas line and new gas stove and dishwasher. You will want to sip your morning coffee in the bright breakfast nook, which offers stunning city views.
All three bedrooms are nicely sized. The master bedroom has a sliding glass door that opens to a flourishing organic garden with edibles and butterfly-, bee- and bird-friendly species, using many California natives. It’s wonderful to be able to wake up and see this beautiful private oasis first thing in the morning!
Other work completed by the current owners include a new foam roof (2018), a new water heater (2017), and the installation of new Pella windows throughout the home (2012). The house has 3 skylights, further enhancing the natural light.
Finally, the home is location in a terrific location, with easy highway access, walking distance to MUNI, BART, Whole Foods and more.
174 Majestic Overview
- 3 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
- Desirable (and Rare!) Floor Plan - All Bedrooms on One Level, Including a Master Suite
- Ample Natural Light (3 Skylights)
- Refreshed Kitchen with Rich Bamboo Floors
- Stunning Views From Front of the Home and the Garden
- Gorgeous Flourishing Organic Garden, With Edibles and Butterfly-, Bee- and Bird-Friendly Species
- New Windows Throughout (2012)
- New Water Heater (2017)
- New Foam Roof (2018)
- 2-Car Garage (Buyer to Test Their Cars to Ensure They Fit)
- 1356 Square Feet (Per Tax Records, Buyer to Verify)
- Year of Construction: 1978 (Per Tax Records, Buyer to Verify)
- Fantastic Location - Walking Distance to MUNI, BART, Ocean Ave, Whole Foods, and More!
Saturday, June 1, 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Sunday, June 2, 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Thursday, June 6, 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Sunday, June 9, 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Tuesday, 6/4, 1:00 - 2:30 pm
Tuesday, 6/11, 1:30 - 3:00 pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Vicki Valandra